|home message archive theme personal daughters my face about me next|
You know what’s hella? Going to an anime con! Can’t afford it? Don’t worry bros, I got your back. Giveaway ends May 31 at 11:59 EST.
As I said, you don’t have to follow me. If there are any updates to the giveaway, you can find them here.rules:
- you don’t have to follow me
- you MUST be 18 yrs old or have your parents permission.
- you must be willing to give me your address.
- you must have a paypal, i won’t send that much money in cash through the mail.
- non-us residents can enter.
- likes count.
- reblog until your little heart pops.
- winner will be chosen through random.orgprizes:
- 1 badge to ANY con of your choice. Don’t want to go to an anime con? Fine, go a Star Wars one. Or Power Rangers, MLP, it don’t matter. Note badge cost must not exceed $70
- $100 to go to cosplays. Don’t cosplay? Have a 100 bucks.
- 2 wigs from Arda Wigs. Don’t want a wig? Extra 100 bucks!
super queer reporting for duty.
ah, why do i always post my selfies on my fandom blog and not on this one. well these are a day late, but here you go.
rebukiii replied to your post “I’m going to tell you guys about my day today. It’s going under a read…”
Take him for all he’s worth! Men who can’t decide to be a father are only worthy of paying every dime to their kids so single moms can actually take care of their kids without worrying about money. Fuck him. He’s a loser.
I’m planning on it. What’s worse is I felt bad for him so I agreed to the 500 dollars a month, because the original 875 would have really hurt him. But seeing as Colorado didn’t even have jurisdiction over the kids, I’m going to the Tennessee court and they won’t show him any mercy. I’m done trying to be considerate of him. He kept telling me he changed and all this shit, but he hasn’t changed at all. He’s just gotten better at deceiving people. The girls deserve better than what he did to them. You’re absolutely right. He’s a loser and a boy pretending to be a man.
I’m going to tell you guys about my day today. It’s going under a read more because it’s going to be lengthy.
I don’t know how my ex thinks he’s a good dad or a dad at all.
He’s a good for nothing liar and the girls deserve better.
What would it be like if the U.S. was war torn like Syria? A new video by international NGO Save the Children imagines just that, through the eyes of a young girl:
The disturbing video features shots of the girl as she goes about her normal life over the course of a year. The video begins and ends with the child celebrating her birthday. Between shots, we see how her life changes dramatically as war ravages her country.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT WHY DOES IT ONLY HAVE 32 NOTES